Bicycles and Cycling
Cycling RoutesSea Island's network of cycling routes is mostly comprised of on-street bicycle lanes and paved shoulders. Most of the bridge crossings spanning the middle and north arms of the Fraser River also have bicycle lanes or shoulders designated for bicyclists. Shared routes, local roads, and off-street pathways provide connections to destinations on Sea Island.
Plan your route on Sea Island before you go!
- 2020 YVR Bike Map
- Richmond cycling information and routes
- Vancouver cycling information
- TransLink regional cycling map and guides
Bikes on the Canada Line
Bicycles are allowed on Canada Line trains and most TransLink buses are outfitted with front-mounted bicycle racks. Visit TransLink's website for more information.
- International Terminal Arrivals - Level 2 roadway
- Templeton Canada Line station
- Sea Island Canada Line station (Miller Road entrance)
- South Terminal Building
- Larry Berg Flight Path Park—northwest corner
- Domestic Terminal, Level 1 in the cycling facility.
Travelling with a bike?
- Check with your airline for details and instructions on travelling with a bicycle