Taxis and wheelchair-accessible vehicles are available at taxi stands located on Level 2 of the Domestic and International Arrivals Area at YVR.
Fully licensed and trained drivers
- Taxi drivers who pick up passengers from YVR are fully licensed.
- Taxi drivers are required to complete a course in safe driving, customer service and special needs assistance.
- Zone fares apply from YVR to specified zones
- Metered rates apply on return trips to YVR and to areas outside of the zones
- If two or more passengers are going to different addresses in a zone, the zone rate applies until the first passenger(s) disembark
- The meter rate applies to the transport of the other passenger(s)
- The meter may only be engaged when the taxi starts moving towards the second destination
- Rates do not include gratuities
Taxi operators can accommodate wheelchairs and mobility aids. Below is a list of taxi operators who are licensed to pick up passengers from YVR. Taxis serving the South Terminal include Richmond Taxi, Garden City Cabs and Kimber Cabs.
- Black Top & Checker Cabs (604-731-1111)
- Bonny's Taxi (604-435-6655 / 604-434-8000)
- Coquitlam Taxi (604-433-6666)
- Delta Surrey Green Cab (604-594-1111 / 604-943-1111)
- Garden City Cabs (604-233-1111)
- Guildford Cab (604-585-8888)
- Kimber Cabs Ltd. (604-238-8888)
- Maclure's (604-831-1111)
- Newton Whalley (604-581-1111)
- North Shore Taxi Ltd. (604-987-7171 / 604-922-2222)
- Pacific Cabs (604-596-6666)
- Richmond Taxi (604-272-1111)
- Royal City Taxi (604-526-6666)
- Sunshine Cabs Ltd. (604-929-1221)
- Surdell Kennedy Taxi (604-588-8888)
- Vancouver Taxi (604-871-1111)
- Yellow Cabs (604-681-1111)