The Canada Line is Vancouver’s rapid transit rail connecting YVR to downtown Vancouver in under 30 minutes and to downtown Richmond in 18 minutes. You can access trains from both the International and Domestic Terminals.
Canada Line’s YVR Airport station is centrally located between our International and Domestic Terminals. As you exit the train, turn left for domestic flights or right for US and international flights.
Check the Canada Line website for the latest schedules, news and events.
Canada Line accessibility
The Canada Line is accessible by elevator from arrivals and departures levels. Ask one of our friendly Green Coat volunteers, located throughout the terminals, for help finding the Canada Line.
Getting to the Canada Line from YVR
Arriving from within Canada?
- Your checked bags are at Arrivals on Level 2 of the Domestic Terminal
- On Level 3, walk toward the Link Building (located between the International and Domestic Terminal)
- Follow the signs marked Canada Line or ask any of our Customer Care staff in red or green vests for assistance
Arriving from outside Canada?
- Once through the customs and immigration arrivals process, walk toward the exit to our International Arrivals Greeting Area
- Exit the building following signs marked Canada Line
- Before the parkade entrance, an escalator and elevator will take you up to the Canada Line platform
All transit users travelling on the Canada Line leaving YVR are subject to a $5 Canada Line YVR AddFare, in addition to the regular zone fare. AddFare is automatically added when a user purchases a fare card.
The Canada Line YVR AddFare is levied and collected by TransLink. The Airport Authority receives no portion of the money collected from the Canada Line YVR AddFare.
For information about fares, visit www.translink.ca.