Porter Service (fee for hire service/user pay) is available at the curb and in the main terminal to help with your luggage or help manage your group.
Hours of service: 05:00-01:30
- Available on all arrival and departure areas
- On a first-come, first-served basis
- Porter Service includes the movement of luggage from the luggage arrival carousal to vehicle curbside loading area and/or from the curb to the airline check-in counter
- Vancouver Skycap Porters are an independent and licensed Porter Service company independent of the Airport or Airlines.
- Pre booking also available. Please call: 604-834-5916 or 604-830-7655 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted FeeRates (available from the porter and posted on the porter carts):
- $10.00 flat fee for up to three (3) items
- $2.00 for each additional item
NOTE: Moving pets will be an extra $20 per each pet crate.
(Tipping is optional)
Additional $5.00 for:
- Moving baggage from International Arrivals to Domestic Departures
- Moving baggage from International Arrivals to Car parkade
- Moving baggage from Domestic Arrivals to International Departures
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to Rental Car pick-up offices
GROUPS AND CONVENTION RATES:
- International/USA Arrivals in Canada Customs Hall or Domestic Arrivals - $3.00 per piece
- To hold sign and gather passengers in Canada Customs Hall - $20.00 per hour or flight
Note: If there are more than fifty passengers arriving at the same time or if there are passengers arriving on multiple flights simultaneously, more than one porter will be required
- Domestic, US and International Departures - $3.00 per piece
All prices are in CAD Canadian dollars. USD currency is also accepted.
NOTE: Receipts including Porter contact information provided upon request.
Inquiries: Mr. Jagdish Chand or Mr. Jinesh Chand (Owner/Operators)
Telephone: (604) 834-5916 / (604) 834-7655
Fax: (604) 303-3787