Larry Berg Flight Path Park
Larry Berg Flight Path Park is directly in line with the end of the south runway—making it a prime location for plane spotting, picnics and playing in the park.
It's the perfect place to have a picnic while watching planes overhead. The park includes walking trails and runway paths that mirror the markings and lights of real runways.
What you will find at Flight Path Park:
- A giant globe celebrating YVR's role in connecting BC proudly to the world
- Tail wings telling the story of why we have become known as one of the best airports in the world
- Trails and runway paths that reflect the markings and lights of real runways
- Picnic tables and paper airplane benches
- Memorial benches for members of our community remembering loved ones
- A bike tune-up station
Larry Berg Flight Path Park is located on the corner of Russ Baker Way and Airport Road. If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.