Taxis and wheelchair-accessible vehicles are available at taxi stands located on Level 2 of the Domestic and International Arrivals Area at YVR.
Fully licensed and trained drivers
- Taxi drivers who pick up passengers from YVR are fully licensed.
- Taxi drivers are required to complete a course in safe driving, customer service and special needs assistance.
- Zone fares apply from YVR to specified zones
- Metered rates apply on return trips to YVR and to areas outside of the zones
- If two or more passengers are going to different addresses in a zone, the zone rate applies until the first passenger(s) disembark
- The meter rate applies to the transport of the other passenger(s)
- The meter may only be engaged when the taxi starts moving towards the second destination
- Rates do not include gratuities