McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport is a luxury shopping destination located on YVR’s Sea Island, steps from Canada Line’s Templeton Station. It features the best European and North American luxury, premium and lifestyle brands—with year-round savings of up to 70 per cent.
Hours of operation
Shop from over 80 designer brands up to 70% less, open daily from 10am – late, please visit mcarthurglenvancouver.com for current operating hours.
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport
1000-7899 Templeton Station Rd
- McArthurGlen Vancouver Airport is about 20 minutes from Downtown Vancouver by Canada Line.
- A 3 minute walk from Templeton Station, the Canada Line is a quick and convenient way to reach the Designer Outlet.
- If you are driving from Vancouver, take Highway 99 south to the Arthur Laing Bridge. Follow the exit signs to Airport—Main Terminal. From here, follow signs for Designer Outlet and you'll find approximately 2,000 spaces in our free parking lot adjacent to the Designer Outlet.
- If you're cycling, this map shows the location of the Designer Outlet.
About the project
A 50 per cent owner, Vancouver Airport Authority formed a joint venture with McArthurGlen Group, Europe’s leading developer of luxury outlet malls, to develop the centre. McArthurGlen Vancouver Airport is an innovative source of non-aeronautical revenue, funds which go to support airport operations.
Highlights of the outlet
- Increase the region’s destination appeal for visitors and travellers.
- Creation of local jobs.
- Options for shoppers to help keep local dollars within the community.
- Public and entertainment spaces.
- Environmental compatibility with the local area and installation of foot and cycling paths that fit into existing regional trail networks.