New Travel Requirements under YVR TAKEcare
Under YVR TAKEcare, our new health and safety program, there are new travel requirements in place.
Current measures include:
- Facilitating mandatory temperature screening of all outbound passengers at security screening checkpoints in our main terminal.
- Asking that face coverings be worn at all times while in the public areas of the terminal.
- Requesting that only travellers with a valid ticket and employees enter YVR.
- Increasing cleaning across all high-touch areas.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer throughout the airport.
- Installing plexiglass at counters.
- Placing TAKEcare team members at key locations throughout the airport.
- Displaying clear physical distancing signage throughout the passenger journey.
- Deploying multiple Hygiena units, which provide rapid and accurate sanitation verification.
- Using UV technology to detect cleanliness of surfaces and clean high-touch areas such as escalators.
- Deploying our Green Machine to regularly clean curbside areas.
Visit our TAKEcare page for more information. This page also includes all COVID-19 information.