New Travel Requirements under YVR TAKEcare
Under YVR TAKEcare, our new health and safety program, there are new travel requirements in place.
Current measures include:
- Asking that face coverings be worn at all times while in the public areas of the terminal
- Requesting that only travellers with a valid ticket and employees enter YVR
- Increasing cleaning across all high-touch areas
- Providing additional hand sanitizer throughout the airport
- Installing plexiglass at counters
- Placing TAKEcare team members at key locations throughout the airport
- Displaying clear physical distancing signage throughout the passenger journey
- Facilitating temperature screening
Visit our TAKEcare page for more information. This page also includes all COVID-19 information.