Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there have been some ongoing changes to YVR’s Food & Beverage and Retail operators.
A limited number of airport dining options remain open with reduced hours offering take-out services.
The following food & beverage operators remain open:
- Domestic Pre-Security Food Court - Level 3: A&W, Booster Juice, Subway and Tim Hortons
- Domestic Post-Security - A/B Gates: Carl's Jr, Green Bean Café and Starbucks
- Domestic Post-Security - C Gates: Camden Food Co., Joe and The Juice, Rice Tales, Starbucks, Tim Hortons and Vera’s Burger Shack
- International/U.S. Pre-Security Food Court - Level 2: Tim Hortons
- International/U.S. Pre-Security Food Court - Level 3: Pajo’s Fish & Chips, Starbucks, Thai Hang and Wendy’s
- International Post-Security - Level 3: Hanami Express and Subway
The following retailers remain open:
- Domestic Pre-Security - Level 1: 7-Eleven, Airport Luggage & Shoe Repair, Fabricare Cleaners, Medical Clinic, Pharmasave, Vancouver Dental Centre and West Coast Liquor Store
- Domestic Pre-Security - Level 3: Hudson News
- Domestic Post-Security - A/B Gates: Flight Stop
- Domestic Post-Security - C Gates: Hudson News and Relay
- International Pre-Security - Level 2: BC Lottery, ICE and Plaza Premium Lounge
- International/U.S. Pre-Security - Level 3: Coastal News, ICE, and Vancouver Marketplace
- International Post-Security - Level 3: BVLGARI, Gucci, Hermes, Red Cedar Market, World Duty Free Shop
- Transborder (U.S.) Post-Security - Level 3: Hudson News
For hours of operation, visit yvr.ca.
Additionally, the Fairmont Vancouver Airport will be adjusting their operations. Effective immediately, the hotel will be open to registered hotel guests only and is temporarily closing [email protected], Jetside Lounge and Bar, Fairmont Gold, health club, pool and spa. In Room Dining will be available 24 hours a day.