Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there have been some ongoing changes to YVR’s Food & Beverage and Retail operators.
A limited number of airport dining options remain open with reduced hours offering take-out services.
Please note that the International food court located pre-security is now closed. The following food & beverage, retail and service operators remain open:
- Domestic Pre-Security - Level 1: 7-Eleven, Airport Fabricare Cleaners, Pharmasave and Vancouver Airport Medical Clinic
- Domestic Pre-Security - Level 3: A&W, Booster Juice, Hudson News, ICE Currency Exchange, Starbucks, Subway and Tim Hortons
- Domestic Post-Security - C Gates: Coastal News, Hudson News, ICE Currency Exchange, Joe and The Juice, Relay, Starbucks, Tim Hortons and Vera’s Burger Shack
- International Pre-Security - Level 3: ICE Currency Exchange
- International Post-Security - Level 3: A&W, BVLGARI, Gucci, Hanami Express, Hermes, Hudson News, Red Cedar Market, Plaza Premium Lounge, Subway and World Duty Free Shop
- U.S. Post-Security - Level 3: Hudson News
For hours of operation, please visit yvr.ca.
Additionally, the Fairmont Vancouver Airport has adjusted their operations. The hotel is open to registered hotel guests only and [email protected], Jetside Lounge and Bar, Fairmont Gold, health club, pool and spa are temporarily closed. In Room Dining is available.