Weekly @ YVR
- As we head into winter travel season, YVR has your 2022-2023 winter travel tips. Read more here
- Last week TransLink launched the Transit Friendly Employer program. YVR is proud to be a certified Transit Friendly Employer. YVR is excited to sign on to TransLink’s new program and do its part to not only encourage employees to use this more sustainable transportation option, but to also make it more accessible. This certification is another step forward towards the airport’s Net Zero 2030 climate action goals.
- YVR’s 12th annual Holiday Hamper Drive is taking place on Thursday, December 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in partnership withQuest Outreach Society. Each year, YVR employees, partners and friends of the airport give generously and come together to support the community. The goal is to fill 1250 hampers, aiming to feed 7500 British Columbians this holiday season. Learn more and to donate visit www.yvr.ca/hamperdrive.
- YVR launched YVR EXPRESS a new program that allows travellers to reserve a spot at the security checkpoint ahead of their flight to the US from YVR. Visit yvr.ca/express for more information.
- Travellers heading to the U.S. from Vancouver International Airport also have the option to submit their passport and customs declaration information through the secure Mobile Passport Control app in advance of their trip, reducing passport control inspection time and overall wait time.
- Government of Canada announced that as of October 1, 2022, remaining air travel pandemic measures are lifted. For more information about what this means at YVR, please visit yvr.ca/updates. Some people may continue to wear masks, and others may not. We request the airport community and travelling public to be understanding and respectful of people's personal choices.
- Skip the wait and pre-order food and beverage online with the recently launched YVR Order Now program.
- Driving to the airport? Passengers can reserve their spot online and save on the price by booking on yvr.ca/parking.