The world is slowly re-opening for travel and tourism. We recognize that as you book your next trip and head to YVR, it may be your first time at the airport in over a year. The experience will look different but know that we are ready for you. We have some important information to ensure your journey through YVR is safe and effortless.
We’ve listed some tips below to make sure you are fully prepared to book your next trip and fly confidently.
Get ready for you trip by being well prepared:
Is your passport valid? Do you have the right travel documentation? What are the requirements of where you’re travelling to? Do you know what you will need when you return? Are you fully vaccinated?
These are important questions to ask as you prepare for travel. Be sure that you have the right information and documentation, so your next trip is safe, effortless and fun.
- Understand the travel requirements of where you’re going and what you’ll need upon your return.
- Ensure your passport is current.
- Ensure you have your vaccine documentation, if required.
- Ensure you have any other required documents (for example, travel visas).
Be sure to reference the latest information from Transport Canada, your airline and your destination to be ready to fly:
- Transport Canada, which provides the latest information on where Canadians can safely travel safely and with confidence.
- The travel advice and directives from your destination.
- Your airline, to be doubly sure about testing and quarantine requirements as well as how to prepare for check-in and what to expect onboard.
We're ready to fly. Are you? Travel training starts now.