Now that you’re ready and set to come to the airport, know that we are ready, too. We’re asking you to be patient as you travel through the airport as the experience here at YVR will be different. Please see information below for what to expect when travelling through YVR.
What to expect at YVR:
- Masks continue to be mandatory within the airport and onboard your flight.
- The airport continues to be cleaned at the highest standards through YVR TAKEcare, our health and safety program, which is designed to help you move through the airport safely and with confidence.
If you’re travelling to or from the U.S. or internationally for essential purposes, the border process is more comprehensive and you may require pre-departure testing, testing on arrival or both.
Learn more about travelling, testing and quarantining at Canada’s borders here.
Visit COVID-19 testing at YVR for more information on testing requirements and options at the airport, and how to pre-register.
Use ArriveCAN to provide mandatory travel information on and after your entry into Canada. It only takes minutes to help keep each other safe.Visit ArriveCAN for more information.
Before you come to the airport, check into your flight, and make sure you have your airline’s mobile app or use iPhone Wallet or WalletPasses to download your boarding pass to your mobile device. This not only saves paper and time, but it also allows you to have a touchless journey at YVR.
We’ll continue to closely monitor the easing of travel restrictions and follow the direction of public health authorities to implement measures that keep our communities safe. Along the way, we’ll keep you informed of the requirements so you can travel with confidence.
Be sure to reference the latest information from Transport Canada, your airline and your destination to be ready to fly:
- Transport Canada, which provides the latest information on where Canadians can safely travel safely and with confidence.
- The travel advice and directives from your destination.
- Your airline, to be doubly sure about testing and quarantine requirements as well as how to prepare for check-in and what to expect onboard.