COVID-19 Testing at YVR
There are a number of COVID-19 testing related programs in place on Sea Island. It’s important to note – if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you cannot enter YVR.
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)
VCH has moved their Richmond COVID-19 testing site to Sea Island. No referral or appointment is needed to receive testing.
- For: Individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19. This site is not for private testing related to travel or work purposes nor is it available for walk ins.
- Location & Hours: The testing centre is drive-through only, located at 5911 North Service Road (at the intersection of Aviation Avenue and North Service Road), open daily from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Do not enter YVR’s terminal.
- More information: Visit vch.ca or dial 811.
Private Testing Options at YVR
CVM MEDICAL FOR KLM AND LUFTHANSA PASSENGERS
Beginning March 30, CVM Medical will provide rapid antigen testing for ticketed passengers on KLM and Lufthansa. Passengers should check-in before proceeding to the testing site.
For: Ticketed KLM or Lufthansa passengers travelling to the Netherlands or Germany who must take a rapid test shortly before departure.
Location and hours: Testing is located in the International Terminal Building, Level 3, near the International Food Court. They will only be in operation when KLM or
lufthansa have a scheduled flight.
Cost: The rapid-antigen test will cost $129. This is at the passenger’s own expense.
More information: Please contact CVM Medical for more information about the test. Contact your airline directly for more information about testing requirements for travel.
Ultima Vancouver Airport Medical Clinic
Ultima Vancouver Airport Medical Clinic provides asymptomatic COVID-19 testing for travel and work purposes. This testing is by appointment only.
- For: Individuals who need a test for travel or work purposes. This site is not for individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Location & Hours: The clinic is on Level 1 of the Domestic Terminal Building and operates Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- More information: Visit here. To book an appointment call 604-424-4067.