COVID-19 Testing at YVR
There are a number of COVID-19 testing related programs in place on Sea Island. It’s important to note – if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you cannot enter YVR.
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)
VCH has moved their Richmond COVID-19 testing site to Sea Island. No referral or appointment is needed to receive testing.
- For: Individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19. This site is not for private testing related to travel or work purposes nor is it available for walk ins.
- Location & Hours: The new testing centre is drive-through only, located at 5911 North Service Road (at the intersection of Aviation Avenue and North Service Road), and available to anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Do not enter YVR’s terminal.
- More information: Visit vch.ca or dial 811.
Ultima Vancouver Airport Medical Clinic
Ultima Vancouver Airport Medical Clinic provides asymptomatic COVID-19 testing for travel and work purposes. This testing is by appointment only.
- For: Individuals who need a test for travel or work purposes. This site is not for individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Location & Hours: The clinic is on Level 1 of the Domestic Terminal Building and operates Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- More information: Visit yvrmedical.com or call 604-207-6900. To book an appointment call 604-424-4067.
[More information to be shared soon] WestJet-YVR COVID-19 Testing Study
The pilot, which will be conducted on a voluntary basis, will seek to gather data to support public health knowledge and the response to COVID-19 and help inform longer-term solutions around aviation safety and health-screening at airports.