Business Partner Resources
At YVR, COVID-19 has had a significant impact on our operations and those of all our business partners. The result is a challenging situation for all of us. Below is a compiled list of federal, provincial, municipal and other useful resources to support our partners with business planning during this time.
- The Government of Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan offers a comprehensive list of federal government resources updated regularly.
- For information about provincial relief efforts, visit the Government of British Columbia’s online resources for COVID-19, which includes business updates, programs and services.
- The City of Richmond has information and resources to support businesses that are experiencing challenges and disruptions due to COVID-19.
Other Useful Resources
- The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade is monitoring the ongoing conditions of COVID-19 and associated economic impact. This webpage includes resources and links to support business planning.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers a dedicated site—the Canadian Business Resilience Network—with the latest information, tools and resources businesses need to make it through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many of our tourism partners including Destination Canada, Destination BC, Tourism Vancouver and Tourism Richmond continue to work with the provincial and federal government, other industry partners and health authorities to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on our tourism industry. Links within these pages include their response as well as industry and government updates and support resources.
- The Tourism Industry Association of BC, advocating for the interests of the province’s visitor economy, provides useful links including the top five resources for tourism businesses during COVID-19.
We will update this page as new and relevant resources become available.