Entry to Value Lot will close on February 28th at midnight with all vehicles having to be removed by March 14th. The new Value Long Term lot, located near Templeton Station on the Canada Line, offers easy access to the terminal via the Canada Line (free travel on Sea Island) or if during off-hours, a free shuttle bus service.
The new Value Long Term lot will be YVR’s most economical choice for parkers with the lowest price per day with both drive up and reservation price points.
In addition to Value Long Term, YVR will continue to offer the following parking options: Gateway Valet, Parkade and jetSet Parking.
Here are some tips from YVR:
- Leave extra time as you become familiar with new parking options
- Review yvr.ca/parking for details of all parking options at YVR before setting out for the airport
- Book ahead and enjoy cost savings
- If parking at the new Value Long Term lot, make sure to review the Canada Line train schedule—departing every 7-20 minutes between 5:10am – 1:27 am
- Know if you are arriving during non-scheduled train service. There will be a free shuttle bus that runs outside the Templeton Train Station every 30 minutes or less.
- Know where to go – Value Long Term is located immediately before Templeton Street off of Grant McConachie Way
For more information on parking options and to book online, visit yvr.ca/parking.