As a Vancouver Airport Authority employee, you can expect:
- A complete compensation and benefits package that includes competitive wages; medical, dental and extended health benefits; vision care; short-term sickness and accident insurance long-term disability and life insurance; emergency travel assistance; an RRSP-matching program; and a computer purchase plan.
- An exciting, dynamic and fast-paced work environment, with new challenges and opportunities for advancement.
- Investment in your development, including in-house career and personal development training, external training and education, tuition reimbursement programs, development assessments, and computer-based training.
- A comprehensive wellness program, which includes monthly lunch n’ learns; exercise programs such as yoga, boot camp and tai chi; a free employee gym with 24/7 access; and an employee family and assistance program.
- Recognition of your commitment and accomplishments, include long service awards, a scholarship program, yearly Stellar awards valued at $1,000, an employee suggestions program with cash rewards, and the President’s Award for Safety Excellence, to name a few. We also recognize and support our communities through charitable giving campaigns and volunteerism.
- A safe, secure and environmentally aware organization committed to protecting the health and safety of passengers, customers, and employees. This includes a Green Commuter Rebate program that could see you receive $50 per month for using a “green” commuting method to get to work. And did we mention the parking is free, whether you’re at work or on vacation?
- A really cool place to work with loads of onsite conveniences, including: a medical clinic, dental clinic, 7-Eleven, liquor store, salon/spa, drycleaner, shoe repair, banks, food courts, and numerous restaurants.