Terms & Conditions
Online Parking Reservation System Terms & Conditions between you and the Vancouver International Airport Authority (“Airport Authority”).
By using the Airport Authority’s Online Parking Reservation System on the YVR website (yvr.ca), you and the Airport Authority agree as follows:
- Which Parking Lots. You can book parking in the jetSet Parking Lot at Vancouver International Airport (“YVR”).
Number of Parking Spaces per Booking.You can only reserve one (1) parking space per booking, but you can make more than one booking.
- Disabled Stalls. All of YVR’s parking lots are equipped with disabled stalls for persons with disabilities. The Airport Authority is unable to accept reservations specifically for these stalls. If you have difficulty finding a disabled stall in the parking lot you have reserved, please contact YVR’s Parking department at 604-276-7739.
- Excluded Vehicles. If you want to reserve parking for a recreational vehicle or motorcycle, please contact YVR’s Parking department at 604-276-7739.
- How Long Before You Arrive at YVR.You must book at least four (4) hours ahead of when you would like to park at YVR but you cannot book more than six (6) months ahead.
- Maximum Stay.You can book a parking space for up to thirty-one (31) days. If you would like to park for longer than this, please contact YVR’s Parking department at 604-276-7739.
- Changing your Reservation on at least Four (4) Hours’ Notice.You can make online changes to your parking reservation if you do so at least four (4) hours before the reservation time.
- Changing your Reservation on less than Four (4) Hours’ Notice. You can make changes to your parking reservation less than four (4) hours before the reservation time by calling YVR’s Parking department at 604-276-7739.
- Cancelling your Reservation on at least Four (4) Hours’ Notice. You can cancel your parking reservation online if you do so at least four (4) hours before the reservation time.
- Cancelling your Reservation on less than Four (4) Hours’ Notice. You cannot cancel your parking reservation less than four (4) hours before the reservation time.
- How to Pay.You must pay for your parking reservation with VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- Payment Due.Your VISA, MasterCard or American Express (as applicable) will be charged when you make your reservation.
- Extra Charge. If you stay longer than the period you have reserved, you agree to pay additional parking charges, based on the posted rate at the parking lot where you have parked, when you exit the parking lot at YVR.
- Shorter Stays. If you park for less time than you have reserved, you will not get a refund.
- Reservation Not Used. If you do not use your parking reservation, you will not get a refund.
- Access to the Parking Lot. When you reserve your parking online, you are not issued a ticket at entry. To enter and exit the parking lot, you must use the same credit card that you designated in the reservation process.
- Reserved Space not Available. The Airport Authority does not guarantee designated parking stalls. Parking is on a first-come first-served basis. The Airport Authority will ensure parking is available within the parking lot you chose when you made your reservation.
- Check-in Time.The Airport Authority is not responsible for any delays in checking in to the parking lot, or for the time it takes to get from the parking lot to the terminal, that result in a missed flight.
- Damage to Your Vehicle & Contents. You agree that the Airport Authority is not responsible for any loss or damage to your vehicle or its contents while parked at YVR.
- Personal Information Collection.To complete your online reservation, you must provide the following personal information: your name, postal code, dates of travel, phone number, email address and credit card information (collectively “Personal Information”). If you do not wish to provide Personal Information, you can terminate the online reservation at any time before your reservation booking number is generated, in which case your Personal Information will not be retained.
- Use of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is used to complete the online reservation, process payment, complete the parking transaction and, if necessary, to communicate with you. Your Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose. The Airport Authority uses a third party service provider to process online parking reservations and credit card payments. Personal Information may be processed and stored in countries outside of Canada, including the United States.
- Agreement to these Terms & Conditions. By using the Online Parking Reservation System, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of use of www.yvr.ca.
- Customer Comments. Customer comments and complaints must be forwarded to jetSet Parking at 604-276-6142 or email@example.com .