Arriving Cruise Ship Passengers
Arrival guides for cruise passengers with tips and tricks for a smooth trip through YVR.
- Cruise ship passengers arriving from Canadian locations should refer to our Arrival Passengers Guide.
- Cruise ship representatives are available in the Domestic Arrivals area (Level 2) to help you find your way to the cruise ship piers.
- Look for our Customer Care and volunteer ambassadors in their distinctive green jackets or vests for assistance.
USA and international arrivals:
- Follow the Canada Arrivals signs to the Canada Customs Hall.
- In the Canada Customs Hall (baggage claim area) and the International Reception Lobby, you will be met by a cruise line representative and escorted or directed to appropriate ground transportation services to the cruise ship piers.
- Ground transportation services are available outside the International Reception lobby
- Learn more about transportation to and from YVR.
International Reception lobby services
- Cruise ship information counters
- Foreign exchange and banking services (also in the baggage claim area)
- Tourism British Columbia Visitor Services
- Customer Care Information (including translation phone services)
Our Customer Care team is always available to help. Look for our Customer Care and volunteer ambassadors in their distinctive green and blue jackets.