Tips on Applying
The YVR application process is quick and easy. Here are some tips to make it even better.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- If you don't own a computer, we recommend using a computer at a public library or Internet café to submit your application.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities
- If you require support applying online because you are a person with a disability, please contact us at 604-303-3152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome the opportunity to discuss accommodation of your disability and ensure fairness in our hiring process. Click here for more information on our commitment to diversity.
- Your email address will be your login name. You can use it to return to our website, check your status and update your profile. Sign up for a free account with services like Gmail if you don't already have an address.
- Please submit your resume as an attachment.
- If you are unable to create an attachment, copy and paste your resume into the text field.
- Attachments must be in DOC, RTF, PDF, TXT or HTML format.
- In addition to your resume, you may include up to 3 attachments.
- Use the text area provided on the application form if you need additional space.
- Use the text area for your cover letter here and supplementary information like career goals, availability, best times to contact you, etc.
How to Apply for a Specific Position
- Click "search" on the Current Opportunities page under "search openings."
- Find out more about a position by clicking on the job title.
- To apply for a position, click "apply for this position" near the bottom of the posting.
- Fill out the online application form and your application will be entered for consideration.
- You now have a profile which you can use to log into the system when you visit our site.
- If you are already logged onto the system, click on "add to my jobs" near the bottom of the posting and your application will automatically be included for consideration.
How to Submit a General Application
On the Current Opportunities page, click on the prompt under the General Application section.
We're here to help
Write to us at email@example.com.