Filming at YVR
We are committed to open and timely communications and will accommodate your requests wherever possible. However, access to areas occupied by our partners must be approved by YVR and the business partner.
We reserve the right to restrict access to any location for operational, safety and security reasons. The filming of security screening points is not permitted.
Live feeds may be allowed at the curb of the terminal buildings. We assess all requests to film live from within the terminal on a case-by-case basis.
Filming live requires additional permissions from the Parking & Ground Transportation team. Please contact our Ground Transportation team at 604-303-4080 after you have contacted our media team.
Using airport property for on-location photography or filming of feature films, TV series, documentaries, commercials or general entertainment programs requires permission from YVR. Please contact Customer Relations by email at Customer_Relations@yvr.ca.
Looking to film aircraft taking off or landing? Here are some great spots:
- Flight Path Park, Russ Baker Way, for views of the South Runway
- Public Viewing Platform, Airport South, for views of the South Runway
- Airport South for views of business aircraft and float planes
- Templeton Road, near the Canada Line, for views of the North Runway
- Public Observation Area, Domestic Terminal, for views of the domestic gates, aprons and taxiways