Bicycles & Cycling Routes
The Airport Authority is committed to operating YVR in a sustainable manner, and supports cycling as a travel option to get to and from Vancouver International Airport.
Sea Island's network of cycling routes is mostly comprised of on-street bicycle lanes and paved shoulders. Most of the bridge crossings spanning the Middle and North Arms of the Fraser River also have bicycle lanes or shoulders designated for bicyclists. Shared routes, local roads, and offstreet pathways provide connections to destinations on Sea Island.
Plan your route on Sea Island before you go! Download the 2013_YVR_BikeMap for the location of these bicycle routes. Or use the resources listed under the "Cycling Maps & Links" sidebar.
Bicycles are allowed on Canada Line train and most Translink buses are outfitted with front-mounted bicycle racks. Visit TransLink's website for more information.
- International Terminal Arrivals level - Level 2 roadway
- Templeton Canada Line station
- Sea Island Canada Line station (Miller Road entrance)
- South Terminal Building
- Larry Berg Flight Path Park - northwest corner (includes a bike pump and repair station)
Travelling with a bike?
- Check with your airline for details and instructions on travelling with a bicycle
- Short and long-term bicycle storage and packing services are available through CDS Ltd. Baggage Services and Priority Baggage.
Report any maintenance issues via contact us.