Canada from the Air
Want to help create the latest art installation at YVR? Share your favourite photo of Canada snapped while in flight and it could become a part of our Canada from the Air photography gallery.
It’s easy. Just take an in-flight photo above Canada and tweet or Instagram @yvrairport using the #YVRCANADA hashtag. Be sure to include in your message where the photo was taken. Photos will appear in the online gallery below and on the temporary walls of terminal areas currently undergoing renovations. Not on Twitter? Submit your photograph by emailing email@example.com.
Photo Submission Terms & Conditions
By uploading your photo on Twitter or e-mailing us your photo (the “Submission”), you agree that your Submission conforms to the Photo Guidelines as outlined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and the Vancouver Airport Authority, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission, if in its sole discretion it determines that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Photo must be in .jpg format;
- The Photo must not exceed 5 MB in size;
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Submission must not include inappropriate words or visuals
- The Submission must be original content developed and owned by you and that you irrevocably assign all intellectual property rights, including trademarks associated with the Submission to the Vancouver Airport Authority.
- The Submission becomes the property of the Vancouver Airport Authority and may be used for any other promotional materials