Contractor Safety Orientation
All contractors must complete a YVR safety orientation before arriving on site.
It's mandatory. All contractors and sub-trades working for the YVRAA, employees, visitors, and other personnel accessing construction projects must complete the Contractor Safety Orientation before arriving on site.
In order to complete the orientation, contractors must log onto the Contractor Safety Orientation site, complete the registration form and follow these steps:
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your name, address, email and phone number.
- If your company is not in the dropdown box, enter it in the "Other" box.
- Enter your title; if your title is not in the dropdown box, enter it in the "Other" box.
- Enter your RAIC number (this is a 6 digit number beginning with YVR: YVR123456). If you do not have a RAIC number, enter YVR000000 (six zeros).
- Enter the name and email of your manager/supervisor.
Once you've completed the orientation, print your certificate and wallet card. The wallet card must be made available upon request to any YVRAA employee or representative.
For questions related to this content, please contact YVR Contractor Safety by email at contractor_safety@YVR.ca or by phone at 604-276-7797.