As the world’s first self-service border control solution that accepts all passports and doesn’t require pre-registration or fees, BORDERXPRESS™ is designed for the many, not just the few. And that goes for governments, too. BORDERXPRESS™ can be configured to meet the immigration needs of virtually any government in the world.
- 1000+ BORDERXPRESS™ kiosks sold, more than any other provider
- 32 Airports and seaports using BORDERXPRESS™ products
How BORDERXPRESS™ reduces wait times by more than 40% and space requirements by 50%
BORDERXPRESS™ automates the administrative functions of border control with a simple two-step process that makes it faster, safer and more efficient.
STEP 1: Travelers complete the data-entry function themselves at the kiosk, which sends their encrypted information to a border control agency that assesses the data and returns a government response in seconds.
STEP 2: With receipt in hand, travelers proceed to a border control officer who verifies the document. This additional step provides governments with an enhanced level of safety and security, as compared to competing technologies, as a border officer will always have the final approval to allow a traveler into the country.
- Reduces wait times up to 40 per cent
- Reduces queuing space by 50 per cent
- Safe and secure borders: enhanced security features
- Available to all—accepts all passport types—with and without e-chips
- No fees and no pre-registration required
- Family friendly
- Barrier free accessibility
- Replaces paper landing cards
- Compared to competing technologies, BORDERXPRESS™ takes up less space, provides a higher throughput and offers a lower total cost of ownership.
- Accepts any travel documents with a MRZ
- Captures facial, fingerprint and biometric information of travelers
- Programmable for government-required declaration questions, replacing paper arrival cards
- Captures flight and transit confirmation of travelers
- Retrieves travel information from a QR code, 2D barcode and cards or mobile devices with Tap & Go
- Verifies travelers with e-passport authentication and facial-matching technology
- Accepts debit, credit and Tap & Go payment methods from travelers with visas and excess duty and departure taxes
- Programmable for up to 35 languages
- Configurable for both border entry and exit control