Are you looking to capitalize on the air service opportunities offered by Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and the local and global markets it serves? The YVR team welcomes the opportunity to work with you.
To develop a strong and sustainable connecting hub, we welcome working in partnership with passenger and cargo airlines. Our team will work with you to explore and analyze the many opportunities offered by Vancouver’s growing market and global network.
A world-class tourism destination and key international gateway, Vancouver presents sizeable and profitable market opportunities with strong tourism and high-yielding technology and mining sector traffic. YVR is one of North America's leading hubs, providing convenient connections to Canada, the United States, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Received Skytrax award for Best Airport in North America for the last 8 years in a row
- Located directly between Asia and South America
- Connects passengers to over 125 destinations worldwide through 55 airlines
- Curfew-free, with 24/7 operations
- Contains a single terminal precinct with Domestic and International Terminals under one roof
- Superior customer experience, supported by
- Airport Butler VIP meet and greet services
- Green Coat ambassadors, multilingual Customer Care staff and multi-language phone lines throughout the terminal
- Direct coach services to world-renowned ski destination Whistler
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport, voted best airport hotel 2017
- Located 26 minutes to downtown Vancouver and cruise ship terminals
Learn more about YVR's Cargo Opportunities