September often gets a little hectic as everyone settles back into their routine. Before you know it, the leaves are changing colour, the October long weekend has snuck up on you, and it’s a scramble to get everything ready for that flight to Aunt Muriel’s annual Thanksgiving dinner.
Throughout the year, we’ve posted a few blogs containing informative and creative travel tips that include everything from ‘what to prepare 5 days before you travel’ to ‘what can I bring through security.’
Once you’ve refreshed your memory with those tips, here’s our condensed version with five quick links to help you before you fly:
- Download a Long-Term or Economy Lot parking coupon: http://www.yvr.ca/en/getting-to-from-yvr/Parking/Parking-Promotions.aspx
- Review CATSA’s pack smart website for any last minute security questions: What to Pack
- Check the status of your departing flight: http://www.yvr.ca/en/flight-information/departing.aspx
- View the shops and services near your gate: http://www.yvr.ca/en/shopping-dining-services/shopping-dutyfree.aspx
- Follow us on Twitter for updates and see what’s happening in-terminal: http://www.twitter.com/yvrairport