It’s a good thing there’s a medical clinic at YVR, because we – along with most of the travellers passing through YVR – have come down with a slight fever.... Canucks’ play-off fever. With play-offs set to begin tonight, hockey fans will be glued to TVs across North America cheering on their favourite teams.
If you’re travelling during the play-offs, you don’t need to call and cancel those airline tickets - YVR has plenty of options for drinking, dining and cheering on your team, both before and after security.
• White Spot, Domestic Terminal, Level 3
• Koho Restaurant & Bar, International Terminal, Level 3
• Jetside Bar at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport, International Terminal, Level 3
• Monk’s Bar Grill, Gate C45
• Palomino Bar, Gate A3
• Milestone’s Restaurant, Gate D53
• Voyages Bar, Gate E85
If you’re a Canucks fan, pop into one of several YVR retailers featuring official and exclusive Canucks merchandise, including an exclusive YVR play-off t-shirt and other licensed apparel, as well as travel cups, beer mugs and plush toys:
• Canucks merchandise retail cart, Domestic arrivals, Carousel 4
• Mountain Style, International departures,
• BC Marketplace, Domestic departures, between A & B gates
• Pacific Coast News, Domestic departures, Gate C27
• BC Sports Zone, US departures, Gate E85
Go Canucks Go!!!