From lingerie to luxury goods, YVR is the place to find that perfect gift. Arrive early and visit more than 160 shops and services to help you find that special something for your special someone. And with stores open during the holidays and free gift wrapping after security, multi-tasking just got easier.
- Make spirits bright with a luxury gift from Aldeasa Duty Free (International Departures – after security), offering wine, spirits and rare liquors such as a Port Ellen 31-year-old Platinum Selection whiskey. The latter will earn you bonus points, as there are only 253 bottles are available in the world. Price: $1,499
- No one likes ironing so visit Brooks Brothers (International Departures – before security) for a variety of non-iron dress shirts which, let’s face it, is a gift for everyone. Price: $92+
- For that Mac fan on your list, skip the downtown crowds and find Apple and travel-related gifts at YVR’s Boutique iStore (Domestic Departures – before and after security). Items like the Apple World Travel Adaptor Kit will keep those on your list plugged in and tuned in anywhere in the world. Price: $45
- Visiting family or friends and want to bring a piece of British Columbia with you? Look no further than Crafthouse (Domestic Departures – before security) for handmade items by local artisans; Vancouver Kitchen (US Departures – after security) for a taste of Vancouver’s culinary experience; or even the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel, which has its very own honey made from more than a million beers right here on YVR’s Sea Island home. Price: $16.99+
- Dreaming of a warm Christmas? That trip to Las Vegas just got better thanks to Victoria’s Secret Beauty & Accessories. Whether you’re looking for something lacy – or practical – this store (US Departures – after security) also has a whole range of beauty products, body care and supermodel-style makeup.
For a detailed list of stores at YVR, visit www.yvr.ca.