Whether you’re a first time visitor or a jet-setting local, San Francisco has something new to offer for everyone. British Columbians will also have the convenient option to fly WestJet with its double daily seasonal service to San Francisco. Be sure to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable cars and many more.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Round trip non-stop airfare from Vancouver to San Francisco aboard WestJet
- 4-nights hotel at your choice below:
- Jul 16,23,30,Aug 6: $779-$879 + $241 tax (Whitcomb Hotel; 3-star)
- Jul 30,Aug 6: $1199 + $270 tax (Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf; 4-star)
- Aug 20,Sep 3,24: $679 + $233 tax (Whitcomb Hotel; 3-star)
- Aug 27: $599 + $210 tax (Kabuki Hotel; 3-star)
- Aug 27: $999 + $262 tax (Westin St Francis; 4-star)
For more details and to book, contact Travel Best Bets by phone 1-877-523-7823 or email email@example.com.
About Claire Newell
Claire Newell is a travel expert, author and a recognized authority on the international travel industry. She is the founder and owner of Travel Best Bets, one of the largest agencies in Canada and the best-selling author of Travel Best Bets – An Insider’s Guide to Taking Your Best Trips, Ever. She has appeared in top broadcast and print media throughout U.S. and Canada over the last 22 years, including Canada’s Global TV network, NBC’s Today Show, Fox & Friends, CNN, and others. Claire also writes regularly for print and online publications including Readers’ Digest, Today’s Parent and more.