Travellers looking to fly back and forth to Ontario this summer are in luck as WestJet recently announced two new, non-stop seasonal routes from YVR to London and Hamilton, Ontario. From June 29 to September 5, 2016, WestJet will offer four-time weekly, non-stop service to London. And from June 30 to September 4, 2016, it will offer three-time weekly, non-stop service to Hamilton.
With a combined population of almost 900,000 people, these two bustling cities are home to many vibrant festivals, burgeoning arts scenes, popular sports franchises and top-notch restaurants. Never been? Here's a few fun things you maybe didn't know about Hamilton and London, Ontario:
Three Fun Facts About Hamilton:
- The first ever Tim Hortons that opened is located in Hamilton Ontario.
- Home to Canada's largets botanical gradens: The Royal Botanical Gardens.
- The city of Hamilton is home to more than 100 waterfalls!
Three Fun Facts About London, Ontario:
- Nicknamed The Forest City.
- London, Ontario is Canada's 11th largest municipality.
- More than 150 million people live within a day's drive of London, Ontario.