We aim to make everyone’s trip as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Travelling with kids can be daunting sometimes, even for seasoned travellers. The key is to plan ahead. It will save you time and stress. Here are five travel tips to help you out along the way:
- Double check that you and your family have the correct, up-to-date travel documents. There’s nothing worse than getting to the airport and discovering that your kid’s passport expired last month.
- If you’re driving, consider pre-paying for parking online with jetSet Parking to save time and money. If you’re planning on taking the Canada Line we recommend buying your return tickets ahead of time to save up some money.
- Be strategic when packing. Check the airlines baggage allowances because you don’t want to get caught paying additional baggage fees.
- Unsure about what you can and can’t take through security? Check out this complete item list from CATSA.
- Leave lots of time to get to the airport. Don’t worry about getting here early. We have plenty of things to keep you and your little ones entertained like children’s play areas, interactive kiosks and a world-class art collection.