Project Green YVR
Project Green YVR is a Vancouver Airport Authority initiative that helps Sea Island businesses reduce their waste, water and energy use to limit their impact on the environment and save money through a variety of Project Green YVR Programs.
The Airport Authority is also working to build strong relationships with Sea Island businesses to tackle today's environmental challenges.
Businesses on Sea Island are encouraged to join the growing community of environmental leaders and get involved by signing on as a YVR Green Partner. Founding members include:
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Harbour Air Ltd.
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport
- MTU Maintenance Canada
- SSP Canada Food Services Inc.
- World Duty Free Group
Why become a YVR Green Partner?
- Get noticed - Receive a YVR Green Partner seal to promote your commitment to the environment and become eligible to win the YVR Green Excellence Award.
- Save money - Be the first to know about rebates and incentives from the Airport Authority.
- Enhance knowledge - Learn sector-based practices and stay informed on industry developments.
- Build capacity - Attend training sessions and receive one-on-one advising through Project Green YVR programs.
How to become a YVR Green Partner
- Get an Executive Sponsor to sign the YVR Green Pledge.
- Designate one employee as a key contact for Project Green YVR.
- Participate in at least one Project Green YVR program such as Climate Smart or Waste Wars.
To join, please email email@example.com.