Find out how to apply for support.
In 2018, we will contribute $1 million to our community through donations and sponsorships. We are proud to support our community and are committed to investing in organizations aligned with our community and business objectives. We accept requests for donations, sponsorships and gifts in-kind to community-based organizations.
What we don't support:
- Advertising in yearbooks, handbooks, journals, event programs or recruitment initiatives
- Advocacy or lobbying for narrow or specific interests
- Endowments, contingency funds or deficit campaigns
- We will promote diversity, but do not promote organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or lifestyle
- Political parties, projects or programs
- Private foundations or clubs
- Elementary and secondary schools
- Private universities and private schools
- Religious or faith-based projects or programs (exceptions to this include supporting faith-based organizations at YVR including the local chaplaincy and Salvation Army)
- Service clubs, fraternal organizations or commercial third party fundraising groups
- Sports teams or organizations
- Support for individuals
- Travel, accommodation or meals
- Vancouver Airport Authority Board of Directors, employees or members of their families
- Organizations with conflicting mandates and agendas to the interests of the Airport Authority
- Review our funding criteria.
- Submit an online application form. All requests for support must be submitted online through this process.
- You can expect to receive a response within 4 to 6 weeks after submission.
Please note: It typically takes 3 to 4 months to fully develop partnerships so please submit applications early to take this timing into account.