Be part of our team!
Co-op Student - Marketing & Graphic Design - 4 months starting May 1, 2017
Vancouver Airport Authority is currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to join its Marketing & Community Relations team for a 4 or 8 month co-op work placement starting May 1, 2017. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, the successful candidate will help promote YVR's brand, engage in public outreach programs and support YVR's strategic goal of reaching 25 million passengers by 2020. Candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Experience with design, layout and graphic standards
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web development experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and excellence
- Class 5 Drivers License, access to a personal vehicle and experience driving a large vehicle is an asset
- Providing specific graphic support in collateral for hub marketing and development including ad campaigns, social media applications, community ads and presentations
- Providing graphic design support to the President and the Executive Team in presentations and speeches
- Promote Vancouver International Airport with an interactive community tent at over 18 community festivals throughout the Lower Mainland
- Promote Vancouver International Airport through its YVR Explorer Tour, an in-terminal walking tour of YVR
- Provide support for on-site setup and teardown at YVR community activations including some heavy lifting of tent and marketing activation
- Other duties, as required
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and resume, quoting “Ref #: 003-CEACOOP”.
We are committed to employment equality and welcome applications from everyone, including women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Reference #: 003-CEACOOP
Application deadline: Wednesday, March 15, 2017