It's shaping up to be a busy year here at YVR. We wanted to let you know about new routes and increased services so you can start planning those summer vacations early. Better yet, why not escape the February rain. Here's a quick snapshot so you can start visualizing your next trip!
- Beijing- Air Canada and Air China are both increasing service from 7x to 11x per week
- Sydney- Air Canada increasing from 7x to 10x per week peak winter 2012/13
- Auckland- Air New Zealand increasing from 3x to 5x per week winter and summer peak
- Shanghai- China Eastern increasing from 11x to 13x per week this summer
- Guangzhou- China Southern increasing from 5x per week to daily summer 2013
- New York- Delta Air Lines starting new seasonal YVR-JFK daily service summer 2013
- Washington DC- United Airlines will begin a new weekend seasonal service summer 2013
- Munich- Lufthansa will begin their new daily summer service to Munich on May 16, 2013
We will also welcome Virgin Atlantic back in May to continue their summer service to London Heathrow.