From shootouts to shutouts, wrist shots to slap shots and penalties to passes, hockey fever has hit YVR. And with our Vancouver Canucks again vying for a spot in the Stanley Cup finals, we are sporting our blue and green to cheer on the home team. Even YVR’s aircraft control tower is dressed for the playoffs with a massive Canucks banner.
For avid fans travelling during the playoffs or those looking for a unique place to watch the action, we have a host of viewing options, both before and after security.
- White Spot, Domestic Terminal, Level 3
- Koho Restaurant & Bar, International Terminal, Level 3
- Jetside Bar at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel, International Terminal, Level 3 (view its playoff menu & specials)
- International Terminal Food Court, Level 3
- Monk’s Bar Grill, Gate C45
- Palomino Bar, Gate A3
- Milestone’s Restaurant, Gate D53
Forgot that pivotal piece of Canuck paraphernalia at home? We’ve got you covered. With plenty of swag locations both before and after security, you can pick up official Canucks merchandise including playoff t-shirts, mugs, jerseys and more.
- Mountain Style, International Terminal, Level 3
- Hudson News, Various Locations
- BC Marketplace, Domestic Terminal, between A & B gates
- Pacific Coast News, Domestic Terminal, Gate C27
- BC Sports Zone, US Departures, Gate E85
Go Canucks Go!