With the play-offs set to start this week, hockey fans will be glued to televisions across the country, cheering on their favourite teams in the hopes of advancing to the Stanley Cup final. And this year, our own Vancouver Canucks have won the President’s Trophy and have a great shot at going all the way.
If you’re travelling during the play-offs, YVR has several hotspots for drinking, dining and cheering on your team, both before and after security.
• White Spot, Domestic Terminal, Level 3
• Koho Restaurant & Bar, International Terminal, Level 3
• Jetside Bar at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport, International Terminal, Level 3
• Monk’s Bar Grill, Gate C45
• Palomino Bar, Gate A3
• Milestone’s Restaurant, Gate D53
• Voyages Bar; Gate E85
If you’re a Canucks fan and unable to make it down to Rogers Arena and the official Canucks Store, pop into one of several YVR retailers featuring official and exclusive Canucks merchandise, including an exclusive YVR play-off t-shirt and other licensed apparel, as well as travel cups, beer mugs and plush toys:
• Canucks merchandise retail cart, Domestic arrivals, Carousel 4
• Mountain Style, International departures,
• BC Marketplace, Domestic departures, between A & B gates
• Pacific Coast News, Domestic departures, Gate C27
• BC Sports Zone, US departures, Gate E85
Go Canucks Go!